The first new era PHP high-performance co-stack framework based on Swoole native co-process, built-in Coprocessor network server and commonly used co-process client, resident memory, does not rely on traditional PHP-FPM, fully asynchronous non-blocking IO implementation, similar to the synchronization client writing to achieve the use of asynchronous clients, There are no complex asynchronous callbacks, no tedious yield, a go-and-go language synergy, flexible annotations, powerful global dependency injection containers, sound service governance, flexible and powerful AOP, standard PSR specification implementations, and more that can be used to build high-performance WEB systems, APIS, middleware, basic services, and more.
swoft alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Frameworks" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of swoft or a related project?
PHP microservice coroutine framework
Swoft is a PHP microservices coroutine framework based on the Swoole extension. Like Go, Swoft has a built-in coroutine web server and a common coroutine client and is resident in memory, independent of traditional PHP-FPM. There are similar Go language operations, similar to the Spring Cloud framework flexible annotations, powerful global dependency injection container, comprehensive service governance, flexible and powerful AOP, standard PSR specification implementation and so on.
Through three years of accumulation and direction exploration, Swoft has made Swoft the Spring Cloud in the PHP world, which is the best choice for PHP's high-performance framework and microservices management.
- Built-in high performance network server(Http/Websocket/RPC/TCP)
- Flexible componentization
- Flexible annotation function
- Diversified command terminal(Console)
- Powerful Aspect Oriented Programming（AOP）
- Perfect Container management、Dependency Injection (DI)
- Flexible event mechanism
- Implementation of HTTP message based on PSR-7
- Event Manager Based on PSR-14
- Middleware based on PSR-15
- Internationalization(i18n) support
- Simple and efficient parameter validator
- High performance connection pool(Mysql/Redis/RPC)，Automatic reconnection
- Database is highly compatible Laravel
- Cache Redis highly compatible Laravel
- Efficient task processing
- Efficient seconds corntab
- Process pool
- Flexible exception handling
- Powerful log system
- Service registration & discovery
- Service breaker
- Service restrictions
- Service fallback
- Configuration Center
- Forum https://github.com/swoft-cloud/forum/issues
- Gitter.im https://gitter.im/swoft-cloud/community
- Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/swoft/
- QQ Group1: 548173319
- QQ Group2: 778656850
composer create-project swoft/swoft swoft
- Http Server
[root@swoft swoft]# php bin/swoft http:start
- WebSocket Server
[root@swoft swoft]# php bin/swoft ws:start
- RPC Server
[root@swoft swoft]# php bin/swoft rpc:start
- TCP Server
[root@swoft swoft]# php bin/swoft tcp:start
- Process Pool
[root@swoft swoft]# php bin/swoft process:start
|Component Name||Packagist Version|
Swoft is an open-source software licensed under the [LICENSE](LICENSE)
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the swoft README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.