The first new era PHP high-performance co-stack framework based on Swoole native co-process, built-in Coprocessor network server and commonly used co-process client, resident memory, does not rely on traditional PHP-FPM, fully asynchronous non-blocking IO implementation, similar to the synchronization client writing to achieve the use of asynchronous clients, There are no complex asynchronous callbacks, no tedious yield, a go-and-go language synergy, flexible annotations, powerful global dependency injection containers, sound service governance, flexible and powerful AOP, standard PSR specification implementations, and more that can be used to build high-performance WEB systems, APIS, middleware, basic services, and more.
swoft alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Frameworks" category.
Alternatively, view swoft alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.7 7.0 swoft VS Slim FrameworkSlim is a PHP micro framework that helps you quickly write simple yet powerful web applications and APIs.
9.7 9.5 L2 swoft VS CakePHPCakePHP: The Rapid Development Framework for PHP - Official Repository
9.6 9.7 L4 swoft VS PhalconHigh performance, full-stack PHP framework delivered as a C extension.
Open Source PHP Framework (originally from EllisLab)
7.4 0.0 L2 swoft VS FuelPHPFuelPHP v1.x is a simple, flexible, community driven PHP 5.3+ framework, based on the best ideas of other frameworks, with a fresh start! FuelPHP is fully PHP 7 compatible.
6.7 0.0 L5 swoft VS Kraken PHPAsynchronous & Fault-tolerant PHP Framework for Distributed Applications.
6.1 9.3 swoft VS Spiral FrameworkHigh-Performance Long-Living PHP Framework for modern enterprise application development
3.9 8.6 L2 swoft VS RedaxscriptA modern, ultra lightweight and rocket fast Content Management System
It validates PSR-7 messages (HTTP request/response) against OpenAPI specifications
Quantum PHP Project
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of swoft or a related project?
PHP microservice coroutine framework
Swoft is a PHP microservices coroutine framework based on the Swoole extension. Like Go, Swoft has a built-in coroutine web server and a common coroutine client and is resident in memory, independent of traditional PHP-FPM. There are similar Go language operations, similar to the Spring Cloud framework flexible annotations, powerful global dependency injection container, comprehensive service governance, flexible and powerful AOP, standard PSR specification implementation and so on.
Through three years of accumulation and direction exploration, Swoft has made Swoft the Spring Cloud in the PHP world, which is the best choice for PHP's high-performance framework and microservices management.
- Built-in high performance network server(Http/Websocket/RPC/TCP)
- Flexible componentization
- Flexible annotation function
- Diversified command terminal(Console)
- Powerful Aspect Oriented Programming（AOP）
- Perfect Container management, Dependency Injection (DI)
- Flexible event mechanism
- Implementation of HTTP message based on PSR-7
- Event Manager Based on PSR-14
- Middleware based on PSR-15
- Internationalization(i18n) support
- Simple and efficient parameter validator
- High performance connection pool(Mysql/Redis/RPC)，Automatic reconnection
- Database is highly compatible Laravel
- Cache Redis highly compatible Laravel
- Efficient task processing
- Efficient seconds crontab
- Process pool
- Flexible exception handling
- Powerful log system
- Service registration & discovery
- Service breaker
- Service restrictions
- Service fallback
- Configuration Center
- Forum https://github.com/swoft-cloud/forum/issues
- Gitter.im https://gitter.im/swoft-cloud/community
- Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/swoft/
- QQ Group3: 541038173
- QQ Group2: 778656850(full)
- QQ Group1: 548173319(full)
composer create-project swoft/swoft swoft
- Http Server
[[email protected] swoft]# php bin/swoft http:start
- WebSocket Server
[[email protected] swoft]# php bin/swoft ws:start
- RPC Server
[[email protected] swoft]# php bin/swoft rpc:start
- TCP Server
[[email protected] swoft]# php bin/swoft tcp:start
- Process Pool
[[email protected] swoft]# php bin/swoft process:start
|Component Name||Packagist Version|
Swoft is an open-source software licensed under the [LICENSE](LICENSE)
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the swoft README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.